One Lovely Blog Award
I recently was given a “lovely blog award”. What an honor! Thank you so much artlovermommy for this nomination!
Artlovermommy makes some nifty crochet items such as slippers and purses – you should go check her out.
There are some rules to this thing. Fancy-pantsy!
The Rules for accepting this Award is as follows:
- Add the award to your blog.
- Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
- Mention 7 random things about yourself.
- List the rules.
- Award up to 15 bloggers.
- Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, 7 random things about me:
- I’m a video game nerd – like, hardcore. I love playing games like Call of Duty and Minecraft and computer games with my husband.
- I was an exchange student in Brazil during my junior year in high school.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with office supplies. Especially notebooks and pens. If I find that you’ve snatched my Zebra pen, I’ll cut you. Just sayin’.
- My arms are hyper-extensive and look really gross when I straighten them.
- I’m a philosophy junkie. I also have a thing for Greek/Roman history.
- I love electronic music, especially “underground” stuff that’s not easy to find. *pushes up hipster glasses*
- I have a tattoo that goes from below my navel and wraps up my side to my shoulder blade. Note to self: don’t get tattoos where you might stretch during pregnancy. Ask me how I know this.
Here are the bloggers I would like to extend this award to:
- Girl’s Gone Child
- Cirque du Bebe
- Red Pepper Quilts
- Kyla Roma
- House of Turquoise
- Make It and Love It
- Project Nursery
There’s a pretty good mix of crafts in there – sewing, quilting, crochet, baby stuff, and more!
Thanks again for the shoutout – it really means a lot to me. I blog because I love sharing my “stuff” and it makes me so proud to know that other people enjoy what I post!